1. Clean the surface by first spraying the surface with soapy water and wipe clean.
2. Then use Isopropyl Alcohol to clean the surface, to get rid of any dirt and grime. After the surface has been cleaned, wipe it dry with a clean cloth.
3. Position the sticker, and then tape the middle of the sticker down with masking tape in the center, to hold the sticker in position.
4. Once positioned correctly, fold the sticker half way down towards the masking tape, and pull the sticker backing back.
5. Cut the sticker backing paper off where you folded the sticker.
6. Using a squeegee, firmly apply the sticker to the surface by sliding the squeegee over the sticker in a left to right back and forth motion.
7. Peel the sticker backing paper off the other half of the sticker and repeat step 6 by applying the sticker to the surface with the squeegee.